Many students graduating from certain fields are not aware about the Professional year program. This program could help to gain 5 extra points when applying for a Permanent Resident Visa. This might the solution for many cases, where the student requires some help to pass the migration benchmark.
It’s that time of the year when you start looking at black robes for your graduation day, bid farewell to friends and embark on a new journey. However, sometimes this could be still uncertain.
At EMSA we work to make your Australian dream come true and want to introduce to all students graduating in 2014 in the field of IT, Accounting and Engineering a relatively hidden program that might help you in your new journey.
This program is called the Professional Year and many students graduating from these fields are not aware about the benefits of it.
The professional year can help you:
- Gain an additional 5 points for skilled migration: now that immigration is more competitive, the more points you have the better.
- Gain a positive skills assessment: to gain a positive assessment in IT, you need 1 year experience or the professional year; in accounting you need Academic IELTS of 7.0 or to do the professional year.
Are you Eligible?
To qualify for the Professional Year Program, you must have:
– completed an undergraduate or postgraduate award in Australia in a relevant field of study
– hold or applied for a 485 visa (either stream)
– evidence of a minimum of IELTS 6.0 in all bands
– a valid skills assessment from a relevant professional association.
Do you want some more help?
EMSA is offering a special promotion to students graduating in 2014. You can apply for graduate visa 485 + Professional year with us and SAVE $440 in the total cost of the application.
If you have any questions, contact EMSA now (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a free consultation appointment.