Higher points needed for some occupations (Accountants, IT professionals and some Engineers)
As it gets closer to the end of the 2016/17 year (30th June), the places for some occupations are getting smaller.
And with increased competition for places, this means that applicants may need higher points to receive an invitation to apply for residency.
The main occupations affected are:
- Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers
- Electronics Engineers
- Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers
- Other Engineering Professionals
- ICT Business and System Analysts
- Software and Applications Programmers
- Computer Network Professionals