Endeavour Scholarships to study in Australia – Closing soon!
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to non-Australians to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia. The scholarship will cover up to $15.000AUD per semester to undertake post-graduate courses such as Masters or PhD.
Additionally, all recipients will have:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (Provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (Fellowships) or $4,000 (Scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum programme duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full programme duration (OSHC for non-Australians)
- travel insurance (excluding during programme for non-Australians)
As a main condition to apply, you must be from a participating country or region.
The round 2015 will close next 30 of June.
Contact any of our offices to start your application process!