Skip links

Migration Agents

Our Migration Agents will help you to achieve your dream of migrating to Australia

Australia is a land of opportunities,
but if you plan on migrating there, you need to consult a migration agent to help you. While there are several migration agents who claim to deliver, only a few do. We are among the most reliable and trustworthy migration agents that always keep promises.

If you would like to know more about how to migrate to this country, there are several migration agents registered with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) to help you.

The agents will take your through the entire application process, from determining your eligibility to making the application, and following-up. Usually, all of these are done for a small, affordable fee.

Warning: file_get_contents(): Filename cannot be empty in /home/emsaus87/public_html/wp-content/plugins/infinite-addons/shortcodes/icon-box/rella-icon-box.php on line 1401

General Skilled Migration

This program attracts highly employable people to Australia. It is the most common form of migration to the country and one of our areas of expertise.

Skilled Subclasses

Skilled Independent Subclass 189

Permanent visa option that doesn’t require sponsorship by a territory/state government or relative

Skilled Nominated Subclass 190

Permanent visa that a person has to be nominated by an Australian territory or state government

Recognized Graduate Subclass 476

This is an 18-month work visa for people who graduated recently from engineering schools

Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489

A 4-year provisional visa that allows subjects to live in given parts of Australia. You need sponsorship by a territory or state government, or a person living in designated areas

Skilled Regional Subclass 887

A permanent stage of the Skilled Regional Provisional visa. You will only qualify if you have lived in the designated area for 2 years and worked full time there for a full year

Graduate Temporary Subclass 485

A work visa to be applied for by international students who have successfully completed a course of 2 years in Australia

Post Study - Graduate Work Visa

If someone would like to work in Australia temporarily after finishing studies, he/she will be required to apply for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485). There are two streams and we support both:

Graduate Work Stream

For international students who graduate with qualifications and skills in high demand in the country, in this stream an 18 months visa is granted.

Post-Study Work Stream

Permits higher degree graduates to work in the country. Based on their highest educational qualifications, individuals can be granted a visa to work for 2, 3, or 4 year’s duration.

Business Skills Migration

We help clients with migration strategies that streamline the application process and ensure they easily meet their goals.

We will help you to obtain a variety of Australian work visas including residence visa categories and visa categories.

Employer Sponsorship

If you are looking to sponsor an out-of-state employee on either a long or short term basis to fill a vacancy in your organisation, our team of migration agents and immigration lawyers can help.

We can assess the eligibility of your organization, provide advice, assist through the application process and increase the chances of being granted the visa.

Partner Visa

Under certain conditions, you may migrate to Australia if your partner sponsors you. Contact us so we can determine if you qualify and help you through the process.

There are two main partner options; partner visa and Prospective Spouse (Fiancé) visa.

Parent Visa

If you have a child living or working in Australia, or a qualifying New Zealand citizen, you may qualify for a permanent parent visa.

We provide all kinds of support for people who want to obtain parent visas including advice and help through the application process.

Return to top of page