A new start-up in Brisbane is looking for a marketing intern to help with the development of the company.
The Marketing responsible will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to create a customer base for a new digital start-up in Brisbane. If successful, the role might lead to a permanent position.
The most important tasks of this role are:
– Develop and follow up new subscriptions and opportunities and the growth of the business.
– Liaise International Education providers in order to promote the company among their students.
– Support clients through the subscription process.
– Help with the development and implementation of marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and potential leads.
– Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing.
– Photoshop experience is valuable but not mandatory
– Ability to communicate in English and Spanish
– Social Media knowledge
If this sounds like you, please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com