Education Consultant Position – Australia
The EMSA family is growing and we are looking for someone who wants to take the next step in their career. Our office in Brisbane is seeking a student advisor with experience in the international education industry OR customer service in related fields.
- Provide information and advice about Australian educational institutions, courses and required students documents for admission based on requirements of entry for respective institutes
- Embrace company philosophy of coaching and advising prospective students.
- Actively participate in training initiatives offered by our partners.
- Develop, coordinate and implement sales strategies in order to increase the potential leads.
- Achievement of KPIs and Targets
- To have a networking capabilities within Brisbane (International Communities)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (good level of English language)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in customer service in travel agencies or student agencies and/or basic knowledge of the Australian International Education market.
- As this role includes administrative work, you will need to be familiar with organisation and multi-tasking in a busy environment.
- We’re also looking for someone with a desire to succeed, committed to the job and can be a positive addition to our team.
- Empathy, passion, confidence and a love of helping others.
If this sounds like you, please bring your resume and cover letter to our office: Level 7, 359 Queen Street, Brisbane.
No email application will be considered.