The following is a list of the current hospitality jobs available in Brisbane:
Food and Beverage Attendants | Brisbane
Pinnacle People, Brisbane
- Apply today, start tomorrow
- Excellent hourly rates
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Have experience working in high end hotels, banquet/function venues or event catering companies
- Have experience working across a variety of styles of functions: private/corporate/cocktail parties/sit down dinners/conferences etc.
- Be prepared to maintain a high level of presentation and grooming with a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
- Have a current QLD RSA
- Be prepared to undergo a Police Check
- Be available to work large event days, weeknights and weekends
Simply apply by forwarding your resume to:
Pinnacle People – Temporary Staffing Division
300 Ann Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Hungry Jack’s Pty Ltd
- Skills & experience
- Be courteous & customer focused
- Ability to work quickly with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow procedures
The Coffee Club Brisbane Supreme Courts
Coffee Club The Coffee Club Brisbane Supreme Courts
- We are currently looking for someone to join our kitchen crew.
- Duties include stock control and ordering, following daily kitchen procedures and the preparation of meals.
- The store also provides large amounts of catering to various clients both on and off site.
- General hour and Monday to Friday (days only) and a half day on Saturday (Sundays closed).
The Coffee Club West End
- We are currently looking to fill 5 kitchen positions in this newly refurbished store which is set to open in a couple of weeks.
- This is a 7 day store open from 6am til 10pm.
- Applicants must have extensive cooking experience.
- The is a restaurant Coffee Club as has items such as steaks, pastas and so forth on the menu.
- Busy Paddington Restaurant currently seeking experienced, motivated and passionate wait staff.
- Montrachet is a well-established French restaurant with high volume, and regular clientele.
- Successful applicants would ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in reputable high end establishment and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Very experienced with a la carte service, and wine service
- RSA Certificate
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, if you can see yourself in our team we look forward to hearing from you.
- Experienced dishwashers are required for Jocelyn’s Provisions on James Street, Fortitude Valley.
- Our kitchen is production only, as opposed to service, so there are no late evenings—daytime hours only.
- A casual full time position as well as a casual part time position.
- Includes weekend work.
- This positions are long-term, so applicants with working holiday visas need not apply.
Please send resume to Stuart via email.
Team Members – Southbank
Grill’d Pty Ltd
- Applicants need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on weekends.
- Experience in a restaurant isn’t essential; if you have the attitude, we have the training. Apply today to join the Grill’d family!