The following is a list of the current hospitality jobs available in Brisbane:
Wait staff/ food runners/ Sommelier
Black bird Restaurant
123 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
The black bird restaurant is looking for fresh faces.
There are a multiple positions and hours across the venues available.
So if you’re looking to take part in this exciting venue and have:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Are you a team player and love the Hospitality Industry?
We are seeking additional team members with bar experience for one of our West End Bar and Bistro’s. So whether you thrive on the buzz of a bar or pride yourself on a la carte service we have a role for you.
A variety of shifts are available as well as training and development opportunities.
Cocktail experience an advantage.
You will be asked to answer screening questions when you apply which will include:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
15 Butterfield St, Herston QLD 4006
MARKETCART is searching for an experienced high volume Barista who takes customer experience as seriously as their espresso. Monday to Friday shifts only.
The ideal Barista will be an all-rounder, someone who thrives on a high volume environment, have a strong background in hospitality and experience as a Barista using specialty coffee. 20+ hours per week, with the opportunity for more for the right candidate.
Send your resume to email@example.com
The cutting board
Northbank Plaza, 69 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Barista
- Have Australian work rights
Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
The Waterloo hotel is currently seeking an energetic and bubbly Bar, Bistro and Gaming Attendant to join their team.
- Serving customers within: bar and gaming areas (depending on skills and experience you may be required to work in other areas e.g. Café, Bistro)
- Ensure gaming, bistro and bar standards, procedures and processes are followed
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of responsibilities to customers in relation to RSA, RSG and the Liquor Act requirements.
- Ensure you have updated knowledge of bar and bistro products as well as offers and processes
- RSA qualifications (requirement prior to employment)
- Demonstrated experience within Bar, Bistro and Gaming areas (Barista skills an advantage)
- High standards in customer service with a strong customer service background is ideal
- High level of interpersonal, communication and team skills
Your availability will need to flexible to work rostered shifts, including day shifts (10am onwards), nights (midnight finishes during the week and up to 3am on weekends). Approximately 20-30 hours a week.
Experienced Wait Staff/ Cocktail Bartenders
Sidon St, South Bank QLD 4101
Stokehouse Q is now recruiting experienced wait staff.
They are looking for experienced wait staff & cocktail bartenders who have a minimum of two years’ experience within a similar environment to work in one of Brisbane’s busiest restaurants.
If this sounds like you please apply to:
Looking for a 5 day position cooking breakfast and lunch, no evenings? Then we would love to hear from you. We are a small cafe in Paddington and are looking for a Chef/Cook who has a passion for food with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and available for an immediate start.
- You will be managing the day to day running of the kitchen across breakfast and lunch service
- Overseeing the preparation cooking and service of food
- Maintaining the safety and cleanliness of food prep, storage and kitchen areas in accordance with food safety and OH&S standards
- Has creativity and can develop recipes to meet the needs of the business and style of food.
- Have a can do attitude
Please note that applicants will be strictly screened and only those with demonstrated ability to meet the above criteria will be considered for interview
This position will become permanent to the right candidate