[FREE] IELTS Mock Test – Online Event
Do you need to do IELTS Test soon but you don’t know what to expect on the test?
We can help you!!
EMSA in alliance with Greenwich English College is holding a FREE IELTS Online Mock Test.
Join NOW to get the chance to practice and learn tools and strategies to achieve your dreamed score on the real exam. Prior the test we will count with the presence of the Academic Manager at Greenwich English College, Lara Heenan, who will also provide Tips on how to improve the IELTS score.
The practice examination includes an overview of the format with a variety of sample questions and answers, to assist you in preparing for the real IELTS test. You will get a full reading and listening experience and a shortened speaking and writing.
Total test duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Writing: 40 min
- Reading: 1 hour
- Listening: 30 min
- Speaking: 3-5 min
Why should you attend this IELTS Mock Test?
- You can become more familiar with the format.
- Determine which IELTS band you struggle the most so you can focus on that one when studying
- Evaluate yourself and get used to timed test conditions
- Review your answers by comparing to model answers
How does it work?
- During our online session you will be given an exclusive and unique link/code to sit an IELTS test simulation
- Make sure you have all the system requirements for the exam:
- YOU NEED to use a PC (no Tablet / or mobile) and Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, as you will need to record your speaking task.
- Also you need speakers or headphones and a microphone.
- Our EMSA team will contact you in the next 3 days with the results and feedback on how you can improve in each band.