Entrepreneurs Night | Migration + Networking
Have you started a business in Australia? or Are you an international student and you have an idea to start your own business? Do you want to meet people like you and learn how this can help you in your permanent residency journey? Well, this event is for you!
Join us for our Migration and Networking event!
This networking and migration event will give you a better understanding of the opportunities you can have to follow your Permanent Residency by having a business in Australia.
You will be able to learn, how to start a business, the migration pathway you can follow as an entrepreneur, what to expect when starting a new business and how you can boost your chances by studying in Australia while you work on your own business.
At the event we will also feature the success story of an overseas entrepreneur who will talk about his experience and will offer tips to those willing to start a new business in Australia.
Why you should attend this event?
- A migration agent will talk about the opportunities as an Entrepreneur in Australia
- An accountant is going to explain the process to start a new business and will explain what you need to know for tax purposes
- You will be able to meet and network entrepreneurs to learn more about their experiences and have potential new business opportunities
- You will be able to develop relationships and connections within your network to have more opportunities to advance your career
- You will be able to check the study opportunities that the Griffith University has available for YOU!
About the event:
On this night we will have:
- Accountant that will provide guidance on how to start a new business
- Shannon Semenikow, EMSA CEO and senior migration agent, explaining the best strategies for entrepreneurs to get PR
- Griffith University representative will provide information in regards of study pathway for entrepreneurs
- An entrepreneur that started as a student in Australia
Dress code smart casual
Registration is FREE but mandatory!