The EMSA family is growing and we are looking for someone who wants to take the next step in his career in our Gold Coast office.
International Education Counsellor – Gold Coast
The International Education Counsellor is responsible for providing general advice and study options to clients in order to ensure we find the best course to meet the student’s needs.
The most important tasks of this role are:
- Develop and follow up leads interested in Education and/or Migration services in order to generate business opportunities and the growth of the business.
- Provide information and advice about Australian educational institutions, courses and required students documents for admission based on requirements of entry for respective institutes .
- Liaise with Education Providers in order to finalise the enrolment process and to provide an adequate support to clients.
- Develop, coordinate and implement sales strategies in order to increase the potential leads.
- Relevant experience in the industry is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Ability to communicate in English and a second language (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal in English
If this sounds like you, please send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org