Could moving to or studying in Tasmania be your answer to permanent residency in Australia?
STATE SPONSORSHIP – FOCUS ON TASMANIA: Have you ever considered Australia’s most southern state – Tasmania, as being your key to permanent residency? Discover all your options NOW!
PERMANENT RESIDENCY in Australia: Tasmania is internationally known for fine foods and dining, wines, cheeses, chocolate and boutique beers.
It has beautiful lush greenery and is famous for its incredible natural environment – including many national parks and some of the oldest remaining rainforests in the world.
Other highlights include its historic colonial architecture and native wildlife – especially the very unique Tasmanian Devil.
The great news about Tasmania is that it’s state sponsorship requirements are more easily achievable compared to other states.
If you meet the DIBP eligibility criteria – and have a positive skills assessment and at least 60 points to submit an expression of interest for General Skilled Migration – there are three ways to meet Tasmania’s state sponsorship (subclass 190) requirements:
1) STUDY in TASMANIA and GET YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCY!
From January 2018, the requirement for Tasmanian state sponsorship will be two years of study at a CRICOS-registered Tasmanian tertiary institution.
This includes Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree (Bachelor or Higher). Studying a trade qualification is also acceptable (from Certificate III or higher).
2) WORKING IN TASMANIA TO GET YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCY?
You only need to be working in Tasmania for THREE months immediately prior to your application for state nomination. (If applying for other state sponsorship, the requirements are often SIX months or more!).
- Your employment needs to be highly relevant to your nominated occupation and needs to be at least 35 hours per week in one full-time job or in two or more part-time jobs.
- Your employer needs to have been operating in Tasmania for at least 12 months and must show that there is a genuine need for your position in the business.
3) BE LIVING OVERSEAS AND RECEIVE A JOB OFFER
To be considered in this category you need to be living overseas and have received a formal job offer for a job based in Tasmania that is highly relevant to your nominated occupation.
- Please keep in mind that you or any of your dependants should not have lived in another Australian state or territory in the last twelve months to be eligible.
- As above, your employer needs to have been operating in Tasmania for at least 12 months and must show that there is a genuine need for your position in the business.
- Another positive when considering Tasmania is that the state does not have its own additional occupation lists for the subclass 190 visa.
– If your occupation is on the Medium to Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), your occupation is acceptable!
If you are interested in being assessed for Tasmanian state sponsorship eligibility, please make an appointment with a friendly and professional EMSA Registered Migration Agent today.
How can EMSA help?
At EMSA, we have a variety of migration agents on board to assist and assess each individual’s situation. Each agent is registered and has a broad knowledge of different visa types and the migration industry in general.
For more information on this or how we can help in your visa process, feel free to fill out the link below!
[av_button label=’APPLY NOW!’ link=’manually,https://emsaus.com/web-to-lead/emsaus_form_education2.html ‘ link_target=” size=’large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue844′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’red’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ custom_class=”]