25th March 2013
For the third time in a row, Education and Migration Services Australia’s Director, Shannon Semenikow has been invited to present at the widely successful Australian Federation of International Student Information Day. The event is sponsored by AFIS and the Victorian Government and has presenters ranging from the Education Minister, to Police, Firebrigade and community groups all to help international students. The event attracts 100’s of people and you can reserve your place by clicking the link below.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- As an international student in Australia you have a lot of demands on your time and life. AFIS and the Victorian Government understand these demands and are pleased to offer the International Student Information Day, on Saturday 13th April 2013. This will be your one-stop for all the information and entertainment you need as an international student in Victoria!
- Come to the Info Day, a series of free workshops and seminars, to get the latest and most accurate advice and information on latest Migration news and changes, employment and job hunting, housing, accommodation and tenancy rights, safety and wellbeing, finances, legal aid, and more!
- With Free Lunch, plenty of music and dance performances, and loads of great prizes up for grabs like an iPad Mini, movie tickets, Coles and Myer vouchers and more, the Info Day guarantees to be both informative and fun!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- You can just turn up on the day, but for your chance to win a special $50 Coles/Myer voucher, Pre-register NOW!!! Go to www.afis.org.au
- Prizes will be drawn on the day, you must be present to collect your prize. Be on time, enter by 10a.m. for extra door prizes!
- Help us invite your friends to the event by filling in their names and contact information! If 5 or more of these friends come on the day, you’ll be in the draw to win some movie double passes!
- And if you would like more information, please e-mail email@example.com or please call 0413 714 637.
Thanks everyone and see you on April 13th!